The Beach Team is excited to be open and welcoming guests back into our facility to enjoy the sand with friends and family. As we work with our community there are some changes, we have put in place to ensure we are providing a safe environment for staff and guests alike. Please review our current facility guidelines.
- All staff are tested prior to every shift.
- Please ensure no guest(s) are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who has travelled within the last 14 days attends any event.
- All staff and guests must use sanitizer to clean their hands upon arrival and continue to sanitize throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the facility.
- Enhanced cleaning of the facility, including washrooms and all surfaces are in place and monitored.
- Showers and lockers will not be available. Please bring sandals/indoor shoes and a towel to wipe sand off.
- Guests are asked to bring their own water bottles and they cannot be shared.
- Access to the facility will be limited to your assigned space.
- Any spectators will be required to follow the social distancing guidelines.
- All guests (Parents/Guardians and Children) are required to complete the online waiver prior to arrival. Waivers will not be available onsite.
- A confirmation number of participants attending is required. Please send a confirmation number as soon as possible.
- Please bring a list of all visitors (participants and spectators) who will be attending the event. We will require a list of names upon arrival.
- We ask that guests arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to event start time. Guests must also leave no later than 20 minutes after event end time. This allows staff the allotted time to prep/clean for each event in the facility.
Our new Hours of Operation for June will be as follows:
Any special requests for facility time can be discussed.
For the month of June our current activities include:
- Youth Academy Training starting Tuesday, June 16
- Court bookings, birthday party bookings, corporate bookings
- Sandbar and lounge will be available